SAVE THE DATE: SATURDAY, October 24, 2015
Location: Sanlando Park Tennis Center
Online Registration Opens September 8th!
Questions? Contact Chairperson: Susan Baum 407 782 9109
All funds raised benefit Breast Cancer Research at UF Health Cancer Center- Orlando Health
Women Playing for T.I.M.E.
Great Fun on the Courts While Helping Others, A WIN, WIN
The mission of Women Playing For T.I.M.E.® is to partner with Orlando Health Foundation in support of UF Health Cancer Center – Orlando Health to defeat cancer as it affects women and their families and friends.
To achieve this goal we will:
- Engage women through events and programs.
- Provide financial resources.
- Raise awareness among women to safeguard their own health.
- Educate the public about programs and services at UF Health Cancer Center – Orlando Health.
- Cancer Support Community Funding
- The mission of the Cancer Support Community Funding is to ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action, and sustained by community. Funds from WPFT 2014 will enable the cancer center to provide programs/services which will benefit cancer patients.
- Patient Transportation/Assistance Program
- The vehicles used for this program are annually maintained through funds provided by WPFT. The program enables patients to call for complimentary transport services if needed to ensure they can receive their cancer treatments. Over 2,000 transports occur on an annual basis.
Women Playing For T.I.M.E. is proud to say that we have raised $10,000,000 (net) since our inception in 1993.